Are you someone whose roadmap to success is tied to product or platform strategy, but you don’t know where to start?
In today’s world we find ourselves with many types of solutions for the same problems. So how do you identify and create a product that is right for not only our customers but also our partners and internal stakeholders?
Save your spot for the Live Design Thinking Workshop “Employ Design Thinking to Transform your Offerings” on October 21 at 1 PM EDT to explore how we have partnered with our clients to discover new revenue streams and service models all by enabling a Design Thinking-driven Product Strategy mindset.
Join us and get answer to these questions:
- How has Design Thinking played a role in the development of your Product Roadmap? Has it played a role in overcoming other organizational challenges for yourself or your clients?
- What is a misconception people have about Product Strategy, both within the organization and others?
- What is key to your process of identifying and communicating the value of your product to your potential users and internal stakeholders? What is Design Thinking’s role in facilitating this process?
- How do you ensure that your product represents the value you have promised your users and stakeholders, at each point of the product lifecycle?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you have faced in bringing Product Strategy and design thinking to your organization, or your client organizations?