Join us on Wednesday, August 12th, for an exclusive virtual roundtable: Leveraging technology in higher education: Maximizing your students’ success in the digital era.
The current global pandemic has accelerated the need for higher education institutions and professional associations to reexamine their current business models. While working to ensure safety for the students and staff going forward, they’re faced with a sea of challenges—including a demand for new online teaching methods, funding for faculty and administrators, limited financial resources to implement new features, and the need for fresh admissions and candidate enrollment when some students are opting to take a gap year. To make this transition smoother, we’ve gathered a distinguished panel of experts across the technology industry, professional associations, and academia.
During our virtual roundtable, this panel will tap into their technology expertise to share solutions and insights on transforming learning engagements—ones that will enhance student experience and drive success in the digital era.
Our panel looks forward to an intimate and thought-provoking discussion, so please come with questions. Topics will include:
- Digital transformation in an e-learning environment
- Best practices for creating a connected and seamless student experience
- How Salesforce solutions across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, among others, are elevating the learning experience
Who should join this webinar?
- For-profit universities, non-profit universities, and ed-tech companies
- Higher-ed CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CMOs, etc.
- VP, Director, Manager-level execs in IT, Technology, Digital, Marketing functions
- Functional executives across admissions, administration, online learning, alumni affairs, etc. keen on improving student experience online
- Executives with a keen interest in Salesforce technologies
Let's come together to create a more connected higher education learning experience that will help everyone win in the digital age!