Adapting to the New Normal is posing a new set of challenges such as - increased number of online interaction channels, fierce competition, and short span of customer attention. All these factors are forcing businesses to be more accurate and effective in their marketing initiatives. Data is the oil for this new marketing ecosystem, as it enables marketers to deliver the right content - to the right audience - at the right time.
With social distancing in effect for all businesses, there is a unique opportunity to leverage data to drive marketing initiatives, and understand the customer to deliver better customer experience and win loyalty.
To continue our CX virtual roundtable series, our second webinar session having Mindtree’s practitioners and SME from Adobe talking about the importance of Customer Data Platform for data-driven Marketing by utilizing Adobe Experience Suite for an intelligent and innovative experience, & optimizing your go-to-market plan through –personalization and customer experience.
Meet us for an insights-packed hour on 27 May, 2020 at 11:00 AM EDT.
Tune in to Discover:
- How to deepen Omni channel capabilities by leveraging Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning?
- How does the Adobe Experience Platform(AEP) enable personalization for individuals to deliver an Omni-channel Customer Experience?
- How Adobe Experience Platform(AEP) is different from Customer Data Platform(CDP) & Data Management Platforms(DMPs)
- Roadmap to implement Adobe Experience platform
- Insights on Data Driven Marketing
- Use cases for B2B marketers
- Mindtree’s Success stories
If you missed part 1 in the series, click here to view the recording.