Ready to Launch Your Business into the Era of Continuous Delivery? Learn How.
Companies are turning to Agile Development to achieve faster time to market and drive continuous delivery—but are these teams really Agile?
In this Q & A, Scott Staples, Mindtree’s President and Global Head of Business Groups, takes a close look at the advantages of Agile Delivery and how it supports your journey to the as-a-service economy.
From launching new products and services to reducing release cycles and bringing in continuous delivery, Scott discusses Mindtree’s journey with their clients on driving innovation and staying ahead of the competitors.
- How to outpace disruption by reducing the time required to deliver value from IT
- Keys to transitioning to the as-a-service economy
- Why many service providers are behind in Agile Development
- The number one issue companies have as they start their Agile journey
- How Mindtree’s approach to right sourcing and onshore delivery centers benefits you
Ready to get your organization started on a successful journey to the as-a-service economy? Read an expert’s point of view.
MINDTREE’S AGILE DELIVERY SUPPORTS THE JOURNEY TO THE AS-A-SERVICE ECONOMY